Part 2 Yesterday I wrote about my dealings with the news journal.In my last sentence I said how I enjoyed my Saturday paper as this was my day off.

Not getting the paper for the umpteenth time my disappoint grows. Saturday 8/26/17 did I get a paper, Sure had to look for it and to my surprise once again I got a different paper, this time I received a Washington Post not the News Journal. I have called so many times I know the number by heart. I really became more disappointed when I learned an Obit was in the Tuesday 8/22 edition which I didn't get so I missed the obit.

With the numerous call I have made I get apologies we'll give you a credit. This has been happening for at least a month and this is not the first time. All your apologies and credits are not working I am kinda getting use to not having a paper to read each morning after 20 years. Maybe I should make it permanent.

Maybe I should find me some one that will delivery the newspaper as promised. I have paid you a lot of money always on time and you do not make the service I pay for better. It gets worse.

I get tired of hearing you can go on line and read the paper, If I wanted to read it online I wouldn't have delivery issues would I????????302-616-1204

Review about: News Journal Subscription.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with News Journal?

Comments